About TSC Onsite MedTech
Need for Medical Services on the Construction Site
TSC provides Med Tech services to NYC construction sites. Our TSC Onsite Med Tech division consists of trained medical providers who can treat minor injuries, stabilize the more significant injuries, provide attentive follow-ups to ensure workers have only minimal lost days if the injury is significant enough to warrant time away from work.
Why TSC Med Tech?
- Every one of our Med Techs is professionally trained and certified to work as an on-site medical provider
- Our team is focused on providing effective and efficient employee medical care which will help reduce your overall insurance and operating costs.
- TSC on-site Med Techs will assist you in identifying potentially fraudulent injury claims and keeping compliant with OSHA.
- Our fully trained medical team is prepared to professionally assist your team and is trained in all aspects of construction jobsite safety with OSHA 10, OSHA 30, NYC DOB scaffold and DOT flagger training certificates.
“There When You Need Us”
Utilizing our medical team has many benefits for site workers, construction team and jobsite overall. Our team will:
- Provide your jobsite with state certified medical technicians specifically charged with keeping your jobsite healthy and safe.
- Effectively communicate with injured workers as part of a complete injury follow-up program.
- Attend your safety meetings and briefings and act in concert with your on-site safety professional to help mitigate risk and injury by consistently walking the site and promptly reporting any site safety concerns to the site team.
- Provide several health service solutions through our team of medical professionals in conjunction with medical direction by a board certified physician.
- Assess, effectively manage and treat most on-site emergencies and illnesses, possibly preventing the loss of work for the impacted employee.
- Save you the costs associated with lost time for the injured and lost time for another employee to assist the injured at an outside medical treatment facility.
- Complete the post incident administrative documentation and report these incidents as appropriate in an immediate fashion.
- Help clients develop and implement an effective return to work program that meets the needs of your field team as well as your insurance plan.Utilize numerous accepted industry reporting forms such as the OSHA 300 log, First Report of Injury form and the NYS C-2F.
- Provide analyses of injury reports to identify injury trends and maintain comprehensive record-keeping of all safety and health issues on-site.
- Work with your team to develop and implement a comprehensive Drug-Free and Alcohol-Free Work Plan to further your goals for an injury free workplace.
- Provide a site specific emergency medical response plan and maintain a stocked treatment area with first aid supplies and medical equipment, all included in the job setup with no restock fees.
Want more information or to talk to a TSC Onsite MedTech professional?
Speak to a Med Tech Professional